Explore pristine coral reefs by kayaking and snorkeling and hike the Lind Point Trail near the secluded Honeymoon Beach. Then enjoy the lunch that is included with your tour!
ECO HIKE & SNORKEL TOUR
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 7 - 12
Explore Virgin Islands National Park
Looking to pack a BIG experience into a short amount of time? Then we’ve got just the adventure for you!
This tour is designed for groups of six or more. Join us at the Virgin Islands National Park Visitor’s Center.
From here you’ll follow your nature guide along the Lind Point Trail. Learn about the amazing diversity of plants and animals that exist here. Listen as your guide tells you about the island’s history and island trivia!
Stop at the scenic overlook for a view of Cruz Bay and St. Thomas before you descend the trail to one of St. John’s most beautiful beaches, Honeymoon Beach.
For those who need it, snorkeling instruction is offered before heading out on a guided snorkel tour to explore the coral reefs and seagrass beds that are home to innumerable marine species.
At the conclusion of the tour, you can stay at Honeymoon Beach, hike the Lind Point Trail back to Cruz Bay, or board our shuttle boat for a quick but scenic six-minute ride back to Cruz Bay.
- Meet at the Virgin Islands National Park Visitor Center in Cruz Bay, two blocks from the passenger ferry terminal at the entrance to the Virgin Islands National Park.
- Hike along the Lind Point Trail with views of the waters overlooking nearby cays and St. Thomas.
- Take photos from a scenic overlook that was a former British Military Lookout during the Napoleonic Wars in the late 1700s.
- Learn about various ecosystems—plants, animals, and birds—and learn about island history and lore while hiking the one-mile easy trail to Honeymoon Beach.
- Visit Honeymoon Beach where you will find restrooms and lockers at our Honeymoon Hut Watersports Center.
- Outfit yourself with snorkel gear, mask, fins, and floatation and enter the undersea paradise, viewing colorful corals, seagrass areas with stingrays, and keep your eyes peeled for sea turtles!
- Your tour ends at Honeymoon Beach where you may choose to stay longer to enjoy the beautiful beach and facilities.
- Upon leaving Honeymoon Beach you may choose to walk back the original hike or board our taxi shuttle for a 6-minute ride back to Cruz Bay.
- At the time of booking you will have the option to select a $10 per person golf cart shuttle and taxi back to Cruz Bay.
Starting your tour
Please meet your Nature Guide at the relief map inside the V.I. National Park Visitor Center in Cruz Bay, St. John 15 minutes before scheduled tour departure time.
What to Bring
We kindly ask our guests to bring along the following items for their tour, so they can have as much fun as possible:
- Bathing suit and towel
- Clothing that can get wet, hat, sunglasses, etc. for sun protection
- Footwear suitable for a rocky trail, a strap around the heel is recommended.
As a part of this tour, we include snorkels & masks, life jackets, free lockers, water & small chocolate snack, a full safety briefing, and snorkeling instruction.
Our Honeymoon Beach facilities have restrooms, picnic tables, and hammocks for your use.