Explore Cas Cay, a pristine and deserted island with multiple unique ecosystems! A hike around this site will take you to tidal pools, volcanic cliffs, and a geological blowhole.
- Adult Ages 18+
- Private Adventure Groups of 6+ | $149 per person | Ages 18+
Experience The Tropical Treasure Hunt Co. new spooky nighttime treasure hunt!
Use our lantern and other tools to search for buried treasure while encountering one of the ghosts of piracy past. We have partnered with Virgin Islands Eco Tours to provide your crew kayaks to explore the eerie St. Thomas mangroves to find clues during the adventure. Also take in the scenic sunset at historic Bluebeards Castle Museum.
- Immersive indoor and outdoor 4.5 hour treasure hunt around St Thomas
- 1.5 hour kayak guided tour in the mangroves with Eco Tours
- Bluebeards Castle admission with brief guided artifact tour before sunset
- Private van transportation
- Cooler on the van with water and snacks
- Two adult beverages at different bars
- Pirate swag to get in the swashbuckling spirit
- Adventure pack with tools to solve the challenges faced during the adventure
- Water and snacks
What to Bring:
- We recommend wearing Bathing suit and flip flops, and bring a towel (you will get wet during the kayak portion of the experience but will not need to swim)
- Cash if you would like to purchase anything at our partners’ establishment including gift-shops & drinks
- Bug spray
- Your sense of adventure & thinking cap!
This experience is now private with a minimum of 6 hunters and can take up to 11 treasure hunters per evening. If interested in a small private treasure hunt please review our other popular packages. Must book 24 hours in advance.
The Ghosts of Piracy Past is designed to be a spooky and immersive experience. It will be dark, and at one point during the experience you will be in tight quarters in a wooded outdoor area. Strobe lights and other disorienting props may be used. Live actors may spook you in various ways but will not touch your person or belongings.
No refunds will be given due to “scare factor” or the intensity of the attraction.