HOW WE’RE SAFELY WELCOMING YOU BACK TO THE VIRGIN ISLANDS
We are all looking forward to welcoming you back to our island whenever you are ready to travel again. The US Virgin Islands are officially open and with new visitors arriving to our territory each day, we wanted to share some of the health and safety measures we’re taking in light of COVID-19.
*photo by @caribbeancastaways
The well-being of our guests is our utmost priority. For your safety and the safety of our staff, these are some of the measures we have implemented in our establishments and on our tours:
**UPDATED October 2020
We’re excited to share that Bikinis Bar & Grill now offers touch-free ordering and purchasing. Guests receive a flag with a QR code and can sit on the beach, place their orders, and have it delivered to their spot on the sand. No waiting in line and quicker service for socially distanced ease.
• Disinfectant solution will be available for public use.
• Guests are strongly encouraged to use face coverings and masks are available for purchase.
• Staff is required to wear face masks and will be wearing gloves, when possible.
• Staff is required to wash their hands every 30 minutes.
• Social distancing is required at our establishments to avoid crowded lines.
• Capacities have been limited to avoid large gatherings and to allow for social distancing.
• Guest flow leading up to and after tours will be guided to avoid crowds.
• Indoor areas will be monitored to limit the amount of people.
• Time is scheduled between each tour to allow for cleaning and sanitation.
Older adults and people who have severe underlying medical conditions like heart or lung disease or diabetes seem to be at higher risk for developing more serious complications from COVID-19 illness and should stay home.
Additionally, all employees have been given guidelines from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention which include: wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them until dry. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
Thank you for your support, we look forward to welcoming you back to Virgin Islands Ecotours.
If you have any questions, you can reach us at [email protected] or 340.779.4155.