MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR VACATION: A COMPLETE GUIDE TO RED HOOK, ST. THOMAS.
Traveling to the United States Virgin Islands can be tricky. Fortunately, we have the perfect list to help you out! Not only is Red Hook awesome for its bars and restaurants, but it is conveniently located next to the ferry dock. This makes traveling to St. John and the British Virgin Islands a breeze.
Collectively, we have come up with a list of what each establishment offers best. You can find a little bit of everything in Red Hook making it one of the most popular destinations on island. Take a look!
- The Tap & Still – Best Burger and Craft Beer
- Fatty’s Bar, Grill and Games– Best Late Night Bar with Pool Tables and Gaming
- Caribbean Saloon Steakhouse & Grill– Best Sport’s TV’s, Karaoke and Gaming
- Duffy’s Love Shack– Best Dancing, Souvenir Drinks and Nightly Specials
- XO Bistro– Best Wine by the Glass and Best Craft Cocktails
- Island Time Pub– Best View and Pizza Selection
- Fish Tails Bar & Grill– Best View and Saturday Night Sushi Specials
- Bernie’s Bar & Grill– Best Breakfast and Happy Hour Drink Specials
- Sushi Thai– Best Sushi, Chinese and Thai
- Pesce Italian– Best Italian Food
- Raw Sushi & Sake Bar– Best Happy Hour Sushi Specials
- Thali Indian Grill– Best Indian Food
- Moe’s Fresh Market– Best Salad Bar and Deli
- Taco Hell– Best Cheap Tacos
- Subway– Best Fast Food
- Texas Pit BBQ– Best Barbeque
Thanks again for checking out our list! Team Virgin Islands Ecotours professional group leads kayak, hike and snorkel tours on St. Thomas Mangrove Lagoon, St. John’s North Shore in the Virgin Islands National Park and at Historic Hassel Island. You can even choose to rent equipment by the day or week and explore on your own!
If you’re thinking of visiting St. John, you will love our water-sport center at Honeymoon Beach where we have a full service center and operate Bikinis on the Beach Bar & Grill. We serve up cold drinks and good times daily!
Don’t forget to stop by for awesome kayaking and amazing adventures!
Photo By: Chris Springer