Henley Cay is a protected coral reef teeming with colorful schools of fish, just waiting to be explored! Join us for a snorkeling and kayaking adventure on St. John that you’ll never forget!
BEST OF HENLEY CAY KAYAK, HIKE, SNORKEL & LUNCH TOUR
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 7 - 12
Henley Cay & Caneel Bay Tour
- Depart the National Park’s Visitor Center and hike the Lind Point Trail.
- Board your two-person sit-on-top kayaks at Honeymoon Beach and paddle 20 minutes to Henley Cay.
- Snorkel at Henley Cay’s colorful reef with abundant colorful corals and marine life.
- Paddle 10 minutes to the picture-perfect tropical Scott Beach.
- Snorkel again over colorful corals and seagrass areas frequented by many stingrays and sea turtles. Guests almost always get their pictures taken swimming with the sea turtles at Scott Beach!
- Paddle back to Honeymoon Beach where your lunch will be waiting for you.
Our Best of Caneel Bay & Henley Cay tour departs from Virgin Islands National Park Visitor Center, St. John. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour.
You will return to the Honeymoon Beach Hut with your guide at the conclusion of your tour.
The tour will return to Honeymoon Hut where you may choose to relax for the rest of the day. The Honeymoon Hut at Caneel Bay has a gift shop, restrooms, water sports rental, and beach chairs.
You will order your lunch with your guide before departing on your tour so that the freshly made tacos, sandwiches, wraps, and pizzas from the Bikinis on the Beach at Honeymoon Beach will be delivered to the beach hut when you return from your adventure.
What to Bring
We kindly ask our guests to bring along the following items for their tour, so they can have as much fun as possible:
- Bathing suit & towel
- Clothing that can get wet, hat, sunglasses, etc., for sun protection
- Footwear that can get wet (water shoes or sandals). Strap around the heel recommended.
- Gratuity for your guides
- A great attitude to have the best experience of your holiday!
As a part of this tour, we include snorkels & masks, kayaks & paddles, life jackets, free lockers, beverages & snacks, a full safety briefing, and kayaking/paddling & snorkeling instruction. There are also dressing rooms & toilet facilities available.
Lunch from Bikinis Bar & Grill is also included in this tour!
Book a departure time on the shuttle during checkout or choose to hike the one-mile trail back to Cruz Bay on the Lind Point Trail.