Kayak through the lagoon to the island of Cas Cay, then hike the island visiting volcanic cliffs, a geological blowhole, and rubble beaches. Finish with a guided snorkel in the mangrove nursery.
CAS CAY ST. THOMAS: KAYAK, HIKE, & SNORKEL TOUR
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 7 - 12
- Youth Ages 2 - 6
Explore The Ecosystems of Cas Cay St. Thomas
- Kayak through the narrow mangrove waterways, making your way to Cas Cay.
- A hike around this site will take you to tidal pools, volcanic cliffs, and a geological blowhole.
- A guided snorkel introduces you to marine life in the clear, protected waters.
- Paddle back to the Mangrove Lagoon Marina.
- Try your luck with a hermit crab race!
What to Bring
We kindly ask our guests to bring along the following items for their tour, so they can have as much fun as possible:
- Bathing suit & towel
- Clothing that can get wet, hat, sunglasses, etc., for sun protection
- Footwear that can get wet (water shoes or sandals). Strap around the heel recommended.
- Gratuity for your guides
- A great attitude to have the best experience of your holiday!
As a part of this tour, we include snorkels & masks, kayaks & paddles, life jackets, bottled water, a full safety briefing, and kayaking/paddling & snorkeling instruction. There are also dressing rooms & toilet facilities available.
Our Bikinis Dockside Bar & Grill
Just steps from the unique ecosystem of the mangrove lagoon, our casual waterfront bar & grill is now offering island-style BBQ and fresh cocktails with a spectacular backdrop. Lunch service starts at 11:30pm.
Explore uninhabited islands and winding tunnels and waterways of the unique ecosystem of St. Thomas’ Mangrove Lagoon and the birds and fish that call it their “home” on an adventure tour before or after your meal!