Kayak through the lagoon to the island of Cas Cay, then hike the island visiting volcanic cliffs, a geological blowhole, and rubble beaches. Finish with a guided snorkel in the mangrove nursery.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 7 - 12
- Youth Ages 2 - 6
Explore The Cas Cay Ecosystems
- Kayak through the narrow mangrove waterways, making your way to Cas Cay.
- A hike around this site will take you to tidal pools, volcanic cliffs, and a geological blowhole.
- A guided snorkel introduces you to marine life in the clear, protected waters.
- Paddle back to the Mangrove Lagoon Marina.
- Try your luck with a hermit crab race!
What to Bring
We kindly ask our guests to bring along the following items for their tour, so they can have as much fun as possible:
- Bathing suit & towel
- Clothing that can get wet, hat, sunglasses, etc., for sun protection
- Footwear that can get wet (water shoes or sandals). Strap around the heel recommended.
- Gratuity for your guides
- A great attitude to have the best experience of your holiday!
As a part of this tour, we include snorkels & masks, kayaks & paddles, life jackets, bottled water, a full safety briefing, and kayaking/paddling & snorkeling instruction. There are also dressing rooms & toilet facilities available.
Our Bikinis Dockside Bar & Grill
Our cook is waiting to spoil you with her favorite Taco recipes! Mahi Mahi, Grilled Chicken(,) Pulled Pork, salads, wraps and more! Please help (to) make her feel special by planning to join us (at) our dockside restaurant before or after your tour. Our bar(tender) (will create you a special) frozen Caribbean cocktails, cold beer and ice cream, (which you can buy ) after your tour.