Kayak through the lagoon to the island of Cas Cay, then hike the island visiting volcanic cliffs, a geological blowhole, and rubble beaches. Finish with a guided snorkel in the mangrove nursery.
CAS CAY KAYAK, HIKE, & SNORKEL TOUR
- Adult Ages 13+
- Adult + Lunch Box Lunch Box includes Chicken Wrap
- Child Ages 7 - 12
- Youth Ages 2 - 6
Explore The Cas Cay Ecosystems
- Kayak through the narrow mangrove waterways, making your way to Cas Cay.
- A hike around this site will take you to tidal pools, volcanic cliffs, and a geological blowhole.
- A guided snorkel introduces you to marine life in the clear, protected waters.
- Paddle back to the Mangrove Lagoon Marina.
- Try your luck with a hermit crab race!
What to Bring
We kindly ask our guests to bring along the following items for their tour, so they can have as much fun as possible:
- Bathing suit & towel
- Clothing that can get wet, hat, sunglasses, etc., for sun protection
- Footwear that can get wet (water shoes or sandals). Strap around the heel recommended.
- Gratuity for your guides
- A great attitude to have the best experience of your holiday!
As a part of this tour, we include snorkels & masks, kayaks & paddles, life jackets, bottled water, a full safety briefing, and kayaking/paddling & snorkeling instruction. There are also dressing rooms & toilet facilities available.
Please note that we do not use fins in the mangrove lagoon as they can damage the delicate ecosystem.