Kayak through the beautiful mangroves and spot wildlife underwater! Keep your eyes out for sea birds and marine life, then enjoy a snorkel in a shallow mangrove lagoon habitat.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 7 - 12
- Youth Ages 2 - 6
Hike & Snorkel Cas Cay!
- Kayak through the lagoon to the island of Cas Cay.
- Hike the deserted Cas Cay island, visiting volcanic cliffs, a geological blowhole, and rubble beaches.
- Enjoy a picnic lunch with your guide.
- A 45-minute guided snorkel in the mangrove nursery.
- Paddle back to the Mangrove Lagoon Marina.
What to Bring
We kindly ask our guests to bring along the following items for their tour so they can have as much fun as possible:
- Bathing suit & towel
- Clothing that can get wet, hat, sunglasses, etc., for sun protection
- Footwear that can get wet (water shoes or sandals). A strap around the heel recommended.
- Gratuity for your guides
- A great attitude to have the best experience of your holiday!
As a part of this tour, we include snorkels & masks, kayaks & paddles, life jackets, bottled water, a full safety briefing, and kayaking/paddling & snorkeling instruction. There are also dressing rooms & toilet facilities available.
Lunch is homemade local Caribbean or American-style cuisine!
Our Bikinis Dockside Bar & Grill
Our cook is waiting to spoil you with her favorite Taco recipes! Mahi Mahi, Grilled Chicken Pulled Pork, salads, wraps and more! Please help make her feel special by planning to join us our dockside restaurant before or after your tour. Our bar sells frozen Caribbean cocktails, cold beer and ice cream after your tour.