Kayak through the lagoon to the island of Cas Cay, then hike the island visiting volcanic cliffs, a geological blowhole, and rubble beaches. Finish with a guided snorkel in the mangrove nursery.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 7 - 12
- Youth Ages 2 - 6
Kayak Through The Mangroves
- Outfit with your equipment, mask and snorkel, kayak, paddle, and life jacket.
- Paddle into the Wildlife Sanctuary & Marine Reserve winding shallow waterways.
- Keep your eyes out for sea birds and marine life including tarpon and stingrays.
- Upon reaching Cas Cay, enjoy a 45-minute snorkel in a shallow mangrove lagoon habitat.
- 20-minute paddle back to the Virgin Islands Ecotours EcoMarina.
What to Bring
We kindly ask our guests to bring along the following items for their tour, so they can have as much fun as possible:
- Bathing suit & towel
- Clothing that can get wet, hat, sunglasses, etc., for sun protection
- Footwear that can get wet (water shoes or sandals). Strap around the heel recommended.
- Gratuity for your guides
As a part of this tour, we include snorkels & masks, kayaks & paddles, life jackets, bottled water, a full safety briefing, and kayaking/paddling & snorkeling instruction. There are also dressing rooms & toilet facilities available.
Our Bikinis Dockside Bar & Grill
Our cook is waiting to spoil you with her favorite Taco recipes! Mahi Mahi, Grilled Chicken(,) Pulled Pork, salads, wraps and more! Please help (to) make her feel special by planning to join us (at) our dockside restaurant before or after your tour. Our bar(tender) (will create you a special) frozen Caribbean cocktails, cold beer and ice cream, (which you can buy ) after your tour.