Kayak through the lagoon to the island of Cas Cay, then hike the island visiting volcanic cliffs, a geological blowhole, and rubble beaches. Finish with a guided snorkel in the mangrove nursery.
MANGROVE KAYAK & SNORKEL TOUR
- Adult Ages 13+
- Adult + Lunch Box Lunch Box includes Chicken Wrap
- Child Ages 7 - 12
- Youth Ages 2 - 6
Kayak Through The Mangroves
- Outfit with your equipment, mask and snorkel, kayak, paddle, and life jacket.
- Paddle into the Wildlife Sanctuary & Marine Reserve winding shallow waterways.
- Keep your eyes out for sea birds and marine life including tarpon and stingrays.
- Upon reaching Cas Cay, enjoy a 45-minute snorkel in a shallow mangrove lagoon habitat.
- 20-minute paddle back to the Virgin Islands Ecotours EcoMarina.
What to Bring
We kindly ask our guests to bring along the following items for their tour, so they can have as much fun as possible:
- Bathing suit & towel
- Clothing that can get wet, hat, sunglasses, etc., for sun protection
- Footwear that can get wet (water shoes or sandals). Strap around the heel recommended.
- Gratuity for your guides
As a part of this tour, we include snorkels & masks, kayaks & paddles, life jackets, bottled water, a full safety briefing, and kayaking/paddling & snorkeling instruction. There are also dressing rooms & toilet facilities available.
Our Bikinis Dockside Bar & Grill
Just steps from the unique ecosystem of the mangrove lagoon, our casual waterfront bar & grill is now offering island-style BBQ and fresh cocktails with a spectacular backdrop. Lunch service starts at 11:30pm.
Explore uninhabited islands and winding tunnels and waterways of the unique ecosystem of St. Thomas’ Mangrove Lagoon and the birds and fish that call it their “home” on an adventure tour before or after your meal!