Packing Tips: What to Bring on Our Tours
What Should I Pack?
It’s true that we all adhere to different methods when we travel. Some of us are the practical, over-prepared, we’ve-thought-of-everything kind. And some of us are the fly-by-the-seat-of-our-pants, go-with-the-flow type. But whatever your style, we have you covered.
Here’s a basic list of some things that we——and some past guests——think are good things to bring on any one of our tours. Make sure you have:
- A bathing suit.
- Clothing that can get wet.
- Sun Protection: hat, sunglasses, etc.
- Good footwear that you can walk well in and that is okay to get wet.
- Gratuity for your guides.
- Camera at your own risk. We also take pictures for you on your tour so you don’t have to worry about preserving memories while also trying to keep your camera dry.
For the traveler who looks at that list and feels their sense of fun and adventure being sucked out of them, well, we also have a forgot-it-shop on site at our Mangrove Lagoon and Honeymoon Beach locations that sells all the items above. So no worries!
See you on the water!