WHERE TO GO ON YOUR BVI DAY BOAT CHARTER
Are you on vacation in the USVI and thinking about heading to the neighboring BVI to explore for the day, but aren’t sure where to go? A BVI day boat charter is such a fun way to spend a day (or two!) of your USVI vacation, and we highly recommend it. The British Virgin Islands, while a separate territory from the US Virgin Islands, are nearby enough to visit within a day.
Here on our website, we have an array of day boat charter trips to choose from. You can select a boat to meet your needs from a wide range of boat sizes and amenities. All of the boat charters are captained, so you can safely explore the local waters with an expert and not have to worry about piloting the boat yourself. The best part? When you charter your own boat for the day, you can customize your itinerary and hit up the top stops on your must-see list.
If you’re wondering where you should go on your next BVI day boat charter, here is a list of some of our favorite BVI pit stops, in no particular order:
- The Indians & The Caves of Norman Island – incredible snorkel stops
- Pirate’s Bight of Norman Island – beach bar, restaurant, shopping, beach, and hiking
- Cooper Island Beach Club – beach bar, restaurant, rum bar, shopping, beach, and snorkeling
- The Baths of Virgin Gorda – hike and snorkel through boulders on a gorgeous beach
- North Sound Virgin Gorda – a protected sound with several beach bars and restaurants to check out including Bitter End Yacht Club, Saba Rock Resort, and Leverick Bay
- Oil Nut Bay – a high end resort with upscale dining
- Scrub Island Resort – restaurant, pools, and snorkeling
- Smugglers Cover of Tortola – snorkeling and beach bar
- Sandy Cay – uninhabited white sand cay
- The Bubbly Pool of Jost Van Dyke – hike to a frothy natural “jacuzzi”
- Foxy’s of Jost Van Dyke – famous restaurant, beach bar, and shopping
- White Bay of Jost Van Dyke – long stretch of white sand with iconic beach bars, including Soggy Dollar, and restaurants and shopping
No matter where you choose to stop on your BVI boat day, you really can’t go wrong. The British Virgin Islands never disappoint, and a day charter is something returning guests do again and again. We recommend you reserve your day charter as far in advance of your USVI vacation as you can, as boats do book out quickly.
Get out on the water, have some fun, and enjoy the Caribbean sunshine!